30TH MT. KINABALU INTERNATIONAL CLIMBATHON 2017
15 October 2017
Registration is now open!
The Mount Kinabalu International Climbathon will become a biennial event in 2017.
Participants are required to fulfill below mentioned criteria in order to qualify as an Elite Runner:-
- The invitation will be for runners that has participated and completed the summit race within the time in the Climbathon 2013 or 2014. Or;
- Completed in any of a recognizable mountain or the adventure race event that has a race route reaching up to or beyond 2000 meters (with proof of results). Or;
- Recommended (in writing) by their country’s national mountain race / athletic body or any other organisation that the Climbathon organiser will recognize.
Please email to : email@example.com
29TH MT. KINABALU INTERNATIONAL CLIMBATHON
- Safrey Sumping (Malaysia); 2:21:33 hrs
- Wincenbert Latius (Malaysia); 2:22:58 hrs
- John Kipkorir Rutto (Kenya); 2:28:23 hrs
- Sandi Menchi Catlona Abahan (Philippines); 2:58:48 hrs
- Viola Jepchirchir Kimeli (Kenya); 3:11:42 hrs
- Tahira Najmunissa Muhammad (Malaysia); 3:22:22 hrs